Friday, July 10, 2009

Time

Well, I'm finally moving into the digital age. I have a Face Book account or page. Now I can keep track of the family, even from my cell phone. That's right, the internet from the cell phone. Who would have thought such a thing was possible several years ago? Talk about science fiction but today.
My parents are celebrating their wedding anniversary - 62 years!! Their marriage has been perfect, but they do love each other and God has kept them together. My dad is so gentle and caring with my mom that his example of grace is showing through his actions. What a testimony and heritage that I have. It's most likely their last anniversary together this side of heaven, which makes it all the more sweet.
Remember your loved ones and family today, I know I will be. Take the time to call them and tell them how much they mean to you. There is no time like right now to say I love you!

No comments: