Monday, June 15, 2009

The Longest Night

I'll have to back up some, last week Wednesday we had the electric company hook up the power. They are the best (second best, the A/C guy is THE best!!). Everything in the house works. So we promptly started moving things in. Gary had no problems with sleeping in the house, even though there was no AC. I was very skeptical but went with the flow. I do not sleep well without air conditioning in the summer! I was awake from 02-0500. On a positive note - I did some filing, my Sunday School lesson and cleaned up in the computer room.
Thursday morning 0800 the AC guy was knocking on the back door. Our air conditioner works so good. I love it! No, the fan would not even come on, they had disconnected some wiring internally on the unit so the "professional" could check out the system first. Sleeping here on Thursday night was much better.

No comments: