Sunday, April 5, 2009

Craziness

So, here's our life the last 3 weeks. Jesse, my wonderfully cute, ADHD little dog had lot's of teeth removed. He's fine and back to eating bones again. I'm trusting that will keep his remaining teeth healthy.
I've been to 2 bee classes. I'm thinking of getting some bees, but want to work with some "old guys" first to see how they do it. They are very interesting creatures, not to mention the side benefit - honey! Yum-O.
The house, actually mortgage issues, has stalled. But, is now back in full swing. We signed on the loan Thursday afternoon, April 2nd!! Now, the real fun starts. We're packing this week in earnest. Our storage pod comes tomorrow and I've started cleaning in the 5th wheel where we'll be living while we have no house here. Let the insanity begin! Please pray for us to have the time, in between work, to pack and the back strength next week to get it all out into the storage container.

No comments: