Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Savannah



Gary and I spent a nice and relaxing Christmas in Savannah this year. Lot's of napping, plus I had long walks with the pups. We were able to go for several days thanks to the hospitality of my niece (Thanks Aim!) and she let our pups come along. That makes staying longer so much easier on us. Getting someone to watch them is no easy task.


Here are several photos from my photo safari in the historic area. If you are going to Savannah and interested in photography at all, if it's wanting to take better pictures with your point and shoot digital camera or you are a photo enthusiast, check out this web site: Savannah Photo Outings. This is my second outing with Frank, I highly recommend him if you are in the area. He is a good teacher and very knowledgable. He knows the city and took our group to some good photo spots and helped us "get the shot". More photos to come as I sort through them.



Here's the fireplace all decked out for Santa's visit. This Christmas it was all about the kids! They got lots of toys and had a lot of fun opening them each of them. All in all I am glad that Christmas is done, and the New Year is upon us. Happy New Year!!





No comments: